Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Dialogue With Islamic Extremism

"I believe that, according to my religion you are the enbodiment of all that is evil, and I don't acknowledge your right to exist. Therefore, I will accept nothing but your total annihilation or domination by my group."

"There must be some middle ground. Let's talk."

"Ok. You give me everything I want, and I won't kill you. I'll just enslave you."

"That sounds equitable, after all, I wouldn't want to be insenistive to your needs, or profane your religion in any way. Where do I sign?"

"Thank you, I appreciate that. Here are your chains. Enjoy your time as a servant to radical Islam, and thank you for not fighting for your way of life."

"Your welcome. What kind of liberal would I be if I didn't validate other's culture at the expense of my own? After all, all cultures are equal, except mine, which is evil."

"I'm glad we see eye to eye on this."

No comments: